Sturdy construction and dimensional accuracy are some of the attributes that make our Govardhan UPVC Column Pipes highly popular. Our company is an eminent name, which is counted among the top Manufacturers and Suppliers of UPVC Column Pipes from Haryana, India. The manufacturing and testing of our UPVC Column Pipes are done under the supervision of experts following the set industry standards. These pipes can be obtained from us at market-leading prices.
- Maximum ambient temperature : 70oC
- Maximum installation depth : 350 m
- Installation : vertical, horizontal or inclined
- Water rising for submersible and jet pupm for irrigation, domestic, industrial mining, kchemiucal distribution.
- A good substitute for MS, ERW, GI, HDPE and SS column pipes.
- UPVC is nearly insert towards corrosion, kchemical reaction and kerosion. Hence, it is ideally suited for long term use in salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water.
- Since upvc pipes are lighter, they are easy to handle, transport and install.
- A typical installation is shown alongside.
- Special thread along with our BI-Lock Technology ensure quicker and safer installation.
- Specification followed - ASTM-D-1785
- Surface finish of this pipe is extremely smooth, which reduces hydraulic friction.
- Internal & external threadling and bell-spigot ends ensure easy and reliable jointing.
- In addition to UPVC columns, SS pump and pipe Adapters give ture, corrosion-proof system.
Types : Bore-wells are widely prevalent source of water supply for people today. Govardhan Column pipes are therefore manufacture in a proficient manner to ensure. Thus providing strong, durable and better alternative to GI, HDPE and MS pipes. Goverdhan Column pipes are manufactured as per ASTM-D-1785 standards and are available in three classes :
- Medium Class : For bore-wells with depths upto 60 meters (blue colour code)
- Standard class : For bore-wells with depths upto 150 meters (red colour code)
- Heavy class : For bore-wells with depths upto 350 meters (green colurs code)